Position: CNC SERVICE ENGINEERS
Locations throughout the UK including East Anglia, South East, South West, Midlands, North East and North West
£28,000 - £32,500 + Overtime + Company Vehicle + Pension and Benefits
CNC Machine Tools Ltd is one of the longest and largest established companies in the UK specialising in the servicing, repair and maintenance of CNC machines. We have a highly experienced, respected and dedicated team providing comprehensive services to customers across a broad range of manufacturing sectors. These include Steel, Automotive, Formula 1, Aerospace, Petrochemical Oil and Gas, General Machine Shops, Stone and Wood Cutting, and Heavy Industry.
We are entering a period of significant growth and we currently have a number of vacancies available for experienced CNC Service Engineers and for Plant Maintenance Engineers looking to further develop their careers.
You will be responsible for installations, service, repairs and breakdowns of equipment at customer sites around the UK. With a portfolio boasting a number of high-profile OEM’s and blue-chip companies, this is an exciting opportunity for candidates looking for a technically challenging role within a nationally recognised organisation.
• Responding to service calls around the UK
• Test, Install and Commission a wide variety of CNC equipment
• Electrical and Mechanical Fault Finding
• Offering advice and technical support to customers
• Reporting directly to the Service Manager
• Diagnose and Repair Machine Breakdowns
• Help Support Customers with Technical Issues
Required Skills and Qualifications
• Experience of CNC Machine Tool Service or Maintenance
• Electrical & Mechanical Skills
• Conversant in a variety of CNC control systems and machine types
• Good Communication Skills
• Willingness to travel
• Motivated to work on industry leading equipment
In return for your commitment we offer training and a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers.
If you feel this is of interest please send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also post your CV with a covering letter to:
CNC Machine Tools Ltd
Unit 8S, Chalk Lane,